Sunday, October 28, 2012

You know what I love?

Ingratitude.

Of course I'm being sarcastic.

I'm sure all my adoring fans out there in The blogosphere (What can I say Record Keepers are like Rock Stars to these people) saw my little conversation with Sheryl shortly after the death?

Well I'm not normally one to air my grievances in public but she is really getting on my nerves now.

After her outburst got slapped down by my obviously superior argument me and her didn't really talk. Which was all good with me and now she's bedridden and I haven't even had to see her around. Seems perfect.

Get this though! Apparently after we were nice enough to take her and her buddies in and try, obviously not hard enough but still, to save her friend she's repaying us by not paying us. That's right she has not paid any of the rent for her or her friend's stay since the whole reappearance of Ruby, Sal was talking about earlier. If I was in charge I'd of kicked them out after the first failure to pay but I guess Sal is a better but less financially minded man than I and he hasn't kicked them out yet. She probably thinks that with her friend's death and her problems she can get away with things like this.

Well listen here. This is not a charity. It's a business. We run because people are willing to pay. It's not like we charge much. I mean all our clientele are penniless runners and they all manage to pay. There is no excuse at all for you to not pay what you owe.

You're preying on Sal's good nature and it sickens me.


No comments:

Post a Comment