Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm obviously still here but you already knew that.

In fact not only am I still here but I spent the downtime updating the records.

Course the record update consisted entirely of everyone is gone but still.

I'm not happy about that Sal. Did you really have to shut this place down? I mean yeah I get it but there's no where safer than here even without the protection. Closing this place down just sent a bunch of people back out into the cold unforgiving world.

Most importantly me. Luckily I foresaw this event and stayed in the area.

Actually even more importantly you let a whole bunch of them get away without paying.

Horrible way to run a business.

But yeah back now. Few people coming back which means my job and stress are back as well. The bureau by my bed is again filled with... Rosters.

Anyways the point is I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment