Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trouble With a Capital T

Ruby's back. Probably because of our lack of protection. I've seen her a few times now, just sort of waiting outside, sitting on benches and at street corners.

And that's not all. Alyssa and Curtis and their friend Sheryl are still here. I'm giving them leeway, because their friend died and I know how hard it must be for them. Still, I have a troubling feeling whenever I see them, especially Sheryl and that creepy doll that she sometimes leaves around. And Alyssa broke one of the doors, I think.

In any case, as long as they don't bring any trouble, I'm letting them stay.

1 comment:

  1. Let them stay, they would be looking for clues for their next move. After all, Sheryl is looking for her daughter and the others are helping.

    You don't want to be the dick that hinders them, do you?

    ReplyDelete