Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another dead person and how the hell does one put a horse on a record?

So a bunch of new people showed up.

Normal occurrence...

Except we don't know what they're running from so have to makr them all down as unknown which means special precautions.

One of them was like incredibly injured and died shortly afterward so had to add them set up the precautions and then remove them which as I've mentioned in the past is a huge pain in the ass...

and lastly one of them is a fucking demonic horse.

I don't even know.

Probably secretly a fear gonna murder us all but for some reason Sal is totally fine letting it in here.

Whatever again as said before increases in danger really hold no worries for someone constantly on the edge of death.

Oh I should probably say something for the dead guy... girl? Whatever... Oh yeah that was another little record keeping problem. The dead one was some androgynous freak and it's name was of course equally androgynous. So for gender I had to put it as who fucking knows. Course now I can put it as dead so it doesn't matter anymore.

Right I'm not really hurting the opinion of me as a heartless bastard am I?

Um... It's always sad when someone dies to these monstrosities...

I'm sure this thing could have led a happy and long life otherwise or whatever...

There you go I'm covered.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the minimal amount of respect for the dead, you jackass. Remember that two of these people really cared for this "androgynous freak"

    And the third is paying most of the bill. I don't give a shit if you cared about Blair or not, you didn't know hir. But try to show a modicum of respect for the dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I went around respecting the dead all the time I'd have no time to enjoy life.

      Someone died get over it.

      Just because other people cared about it doesn't mean I have to and just because you're paying doesn't mean I have to care about you either.

      I don't see any of that money. To me all you are is a blot on a ledger and a bit of extra work.

      Delete