Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trouble

With a capital T, that rhymes with B and that stands for blood. Because, well, we had some blood spilled last night.

Some of the new runners that are still staying here got into a fight. Quite a few of them were those cutters Ivory mentioned. Lots of people ended up with bloody noses.

I'm not quite sure what started the fight however. I have to check with Ivory - she got in the middle of it when it started, she saw more than I did.

I kicked most of those runners out for the evening - one of our main rules is no fighting. But I'm not sure if I should permanently ban them - I don't know why they were fighting, for one thing. But still, it's making me uneasy.

1 comment:

  1. Nosebleeds. I was afraid of that.

    http://cityofsinopia.blogspot.ca/

    I don't think those are *Runners*.

    ReplyDelete