Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fun Fact

I'm still alive. I know how worried you all must have been.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't infected either.

By the sex or the operation I mean. I've been bed ridden for a while though... Good thing my hiding place is within arms reach from the bed. Still I'm worried one of the guests might have spotted the card before I woke and hid it... I recovered a bit ago actually but when I tried to leave my room I ended up opening the door to see The Black Dog standing right outside my door. I'm pretty sure it was on it's way to go mess with one of Sheryl's group and it was just a coincidence but still seeing it standing there I decided to just go back to bed for another few days.

Anyways more important topics. My time out has severely messed with my job. I have no idea who's arrived or left anymore and the records are a mess. In fact I'm pretty sure I've missed out on quite a bit. Apparently Ruby's back and I have no clue how I wasn't aware of that... Guess I've been preoccupied with my own problems.

So anyways the only important aspect of this post is there are going to be no accurate records kept of the time between this post and my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment