Thursday, September 20, 2012

Talks

Well, I guess Albert's talking to me now. We had a chat and, well, he's staying. For now, at least.

The unconscious guy's name is Matthias, by the way. He woke up earlier today and we talked a bit. He had a similar 'haunted' look, like others I've seen, though his looked less haunted and more...I don't know. Uncomfortable.

Ivory talked to me some more, though still about medical stuff. She's off buying some cream to give to Matthias -- he's got a nasty rash on his side. I wanted to ask him how he got it, but held off - a lot of runners really value their privacy and I didn't want to scare him into leaving.

Anyway, I guess things have somewhat settled down since the revelation. I still got some cold shoulders from our remaining guests, but that's too be expected.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that might have been where he ended up after the post on his blog.


    Oh *SHIT*. KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE SAFE! Matthias is good people but that isn't just a fucking rash and he isn't alone in his head. Judas has been using Matthias to absorb other smaller fragments than Himself and I just realied he;s probably not there accidently.

    ReplyDelete