Saturday, September 22, 2012

A little free time.

I've been extremely busy since Sal let loose his little secret.

Tons of people pouring out of here in fear and disgust over this revelation. Which of course left me having to account for all of their exits.

Plus a few of the crazier runners who had been avoiding us before now find us interesting enough to grace us with their presence so yeah I've been a little overworked.

Yeah more than usual even...

As for my thoughts on the whole thing?

Well like Sal said I'm not really bothered but not for the reason he says. In fact quite the opposite.

He thinks it's cause I know that's all that's protecting me.

Wrong. I don't mind because I'm not safe no matter what so one more huge risk isn't much of an upset for me.

I've been working here under the shadow of death since day one and I'm not going to flee just because the shadow got a bit darker.

Doomed is doomed no matter how doomed you are.

So yeah.

At least the new stranger was easy to add to the record.

Just had to add one name no record of what he's running from no extra information or addendums to add just a name and a room number. Easiest record I've had to keep so far.

Actually with the dry up of new people once I get the records straightened my job should be a lot easier.

That's kind of a depressing thought actually.

4 comments:

  1. Fracking hell. You people don't read the comments section do you?

    That new tenant of yours, Matthias? If he goes anywhere NEAR that safe you need to kill him. Matthias will be a great loss but Judas absorbing what you have there would be worse.

    Fuck. You folks won't even say where you are so I can come solve the problem for you. My anti-gun policy hasn't prevented me from acquiring other types of missile weapons just in case of Dying Man encounters. Remember folks, crossbows don't go bang and alert all the cops within several miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bows are also good.

    But this is interesting... INSANITY might not bother me if I am near this shard. I might even be normal again...

    I agree with Proxiehunter. Matthias, while a good guy, can't be allowed near the safe. For the safety of all involved, restrain him.

    ~sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, I may lack a lot of experience with Dying Man shards,but I know *touching* someone possessed is a bad idea. There are lots of ways to kill him without touching him, but how do you expect them to *restrain* him without touching him?

      Delete
    2. Barricade his door. He locked himself in a room, right?

      ~sanity

      Delete